Seabourn, final week, introduced that it’ll cancel upcoming 2020 and 2021 voyages for 3 cruise ships in its fleet into spring 2021.
The announcement applies to Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Ovation and Seabourn Encore. Particular particulars are as follows:
- Seabourn Odyssey: with its operations pause efficient via January 15, 2021.
- Seabourn Ovation: with its operations pause efficient via April 18, 2021.
- Seabourn Encore: with its operations pause efficient via Could 28, 2021.
The choice to cancel further voyages, Seabourn says, is a proactive motion to cope with the circumstances persevering with to evolve from the worldwide response to the COVID-19 state of affairs.
Company with affected cruises will routinely be cancelled and all friends will obtain bonus Future Cruise Credit (FCC). They will additionally request a full refund of monies paid to Seabourn. Particular particulars are as follows:
- Paid in Full: These friends paid in full will obtain 125 % FCC of the bottom cruise fare paid to Seabourn. Company may also request a full refund of the monies paid to Seabourn.
- Underneath Deposit: these friends with bookings below deposit will obtain an FCC valued at 125 % of the deposit quantity paid. Company may also request a full refund of the monies paid to Seabourn.
The Future Cruise Credit score is legitimate for 12 months from the date of subject and could also be used to ebook sailings departing via DEcember 31, 2022. The quantity of non-cruise fare purchases could also be transferred to a brand new reserving. Alternatively, friends could request a refund of the monies paid to Seabourn, which shall be reimbursed to the unique type of fee.
Company and their journey advisors shall be despatched particular particulars relevant to their reserving. Seabourn asks friends and journey advisors to make use of the net assets obtainable on its web site first relatively than calling the Reservation Name Heart for details about the cancellations on account of the opportunity of excessive name volumes and the potential of lengthy on-hold wait instances.
This text initially appeared on www.travelagentcentral.com.